REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Private Classes - $45/h for individual instruction, $20/person for groups of 3+
For the childbearing year:
Regular classes offered:
- I am currently offering pre/post natal classes to all trimesters as well as 6 weeks postpartum with a doctors okay. I am available for private sessions as well as group. I currently have a pre/post natal class available Saturdays at 9 am at the Yoga Garden in Apex NC.
- Power Yoga - Intensive yoga practice with emphasis on strength and flexibility. For intermediate to advanced yogis.
- Gentle Yoga - Less intense than power yoga, but still a good work out. This class will offer longer holds in asana and deep breathing techniques.
- Beginner - This class is designed for new yogis. There will be be lots of coaching to get you into asanas (poses) in a safe and inviting way. Learn some new tricks in addition to some insight on yoga philosophy as well as an introduction to breathing techniques (Pranayama) and mindful meditation basics.
- Vinyasa Flow - This is the traditional (western) version of yoga. Mindful meditation based practice as well as an energizing flow to build strength and flexibility.
- Restorative Yoga - Restorative yoga is a restful asana practice designed to calm the body and mind. Relax in poses that fully support the body with props to let the day's troubles melt away.
- Yin Yoga - Yin yoga is a very slow flow where we stay in asanas for up to five minutes at a time. Holding poses for extended amounts of time increases flexibility by not only stretching muscles, but also getting into the soft ligaments (fascia), which creates increased range of motion.
- Meditation (basics) - this class is a comprehensive look at the benefits and holistic qualities of meditation, as well as a guided meditation to help you open the mind.
- Meditation (advanced) - this a guided meditation class for the intermediate to advanced student.